Seek the Peak 10
2009-12-02 13:38:52.000 – Cara Rudio, Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Registration for Seek the Peak 10 is officially open!
New England’s premier hiking event and the largest annual fundraiser for thenonprofit Mount Washington Observatory, Seek the Peak 10 will be held July 23-24, 2010. This 10th annual hike-a-thon will feature a number of exciting new additions,including:
– A new and improved registration process
– A special 10th anniversary premium package (available for purchase)featuring a short-sleeved wicking hiking shirt in both men’s and women’ssizes (and yes, you can still get the classic cotton tee for free!)
– Expanded hours for Friday night registration (you don’t have to wait until5 anymore!)
– A new and improved Friday night kick-off party at the Mount WashingtonObservatory Weather Discovery Center with food, drinks, fun activities forthe entire family and lots of free parking!
– An all-new Friday night kick-off concert featuring a rockin’ nationalrecording artist (details coming soon!)
– A new and improved after party featuring expanded hours, an awesome newmenu (yes, there will be a vegetarian option this year!), and plenty ofthings to see and do before and after dinner
Thanks to an awesome response to last year’s survey, we’re rolling out thesenew additions and much, much more to make Seek the Peak 10 the biggest andbest Seek the Peak ever!
Check out the schedule page and register today!
Cara Rudio, Marketing and Communications Coordinator